First Look Video
- Best true EDC due to size, weight, performance & user program-ability
- Head & Tail 14.6mm, Body 12.5mm, Length 82mm
- XPL2 6500K @ 2S: +850L
W1 6500K @ 2S: 500L, 13Kcd, 228m
- W2 5400K @ 2S: 720L, 10Kcd, 200m
- XHP50.2 6500K @ 2S: 1400L. 4Kcd, 127m
- "AAA"option = 1.2-1.5V AAA only + 219c 4000K 90CRI. ~100Lumen.
- All other options has DriverVN2 + Extra internal copper HS & Run 10440 only
"ToolVN Host Kit" = EVERYTHING minus LED. Build your own ToolVN ;-)
Similar alternatives here
Just power cycle (on/off) the light 10 times in <3 seconds to enter configuration mode. The light will blink a number of times corresponding to the current configuration. One power cycle will change to the next configuration. Leave the light off for 5 seconds to save the current configuration to memory.
When entering configuration mode you should use a "press" and not a "click."
A button press will activate the light in momentary mode. A click is audible and latches the light in the "on" state. Basically clicking is too slow and pressing allows faster on/off cycling :)
Here are the possible configurations:
- Config. 1: High - (Burst 100%)
- Config. 2: Max (100%) - Strobe
- Config. 3: Medium - High - (Burst)
- Config. 4: Low - Medium - High - (Burst)
- Config. 5: High - Medium - Low - (Burst)
- Config. 6: Low - Med - High - Strobe - SOS - Beacon - (Burst)