Must Read Purchase Agreement
- Do not run V54 lights unattended. It doesn't matter which modes you are in. If you plan to run the light unattended, do not buy Sky Lumen lights.
- Do not allow kids or someone uninformed to use Sky Lumen lights. This is an example of using the light unattended.
- You must monitor the heat of the light with your bare hands during operation. If the light becomes too hot to hold at the hottest area then you must turn down 1 or more level or OFF for the light to cool down. The hottest area is usually around the head of the light.
- No CR123A in any of my lights unless I say it's OK. If you are unsure what batteries are OK please email me.
- SKY LUMEN PRODUCTS ARE NOT FOR MINORS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. By purchasing the products within the seller’s site, you acknowledge and agree that you are over the age of 18, and that you have read and understand the safety guidelines under the Purchase Agreement and the Terms of Sale available on the Site. You also agree that you will not allow a minor access to the use of SkyLumen products, and that in the event you do, you shall solely be responsible for any injuries or damages suffered by leaving the product “unattended” as defined in the Terms of Sale.
SHIPPING INSURANCE POLICY
- To keep overall costs low shipping insurance is optional. Purchase Insurance Click Here.
- If you do not buy Shipping Insurance and your item is lost or damaged by the post office we Sky Lumen are not held responsible.
- Sky Lumen can not provide any more info than what tracking shows on USPS website.
- Buy insurance for peace of mind.
- USA customers may request hold for pick up in checkout note if stolen packages may be an issue.
- Every flashlight purchase will come with a WC (Warranty Card).
- Every WC will have the light details and the light DOB (Date of Birth).
- Every flashlight purchase will have a 6 months warranty starting on the DOB and the following terms apply.
- The light can be returned for a full refund within the first 2 weeks of possession if the light is still in receiving condition. Exchanges or repairs are optional. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss during return shipment.
- After 2 weeks of possession refunds is not allowed. Exchanges or repairs will only take place for defective items.
- During the first 3 months Sky Lumen will cover customer's return shipping costs and bear the burden of shipping mishaps for exchanges or repairs if Sky Lumen is at fault. After 3 months the customer cover the return shipping costs and agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss during return shipment.
- If the light is defective due to Sky Lumen modifications we will exchange or repair at our costs.
- If the light is defective due to the original manufacturer's fault I will exchange or repair at a reasonable cost. Cost to be determined on a case by case basis.
- If the light failed because the customer broke it Sky Lumen will exchange or repair at a reasonable cost. Cost to be determined on a case by case basis.
- After warranty period ends the customer are responsible for all repair and shipping costs.
- Must provide a picture of WC and or DOB for warranty services if Sky Lumen request it.
- Warranty of the light stays with the WC and is transferable.
- If a WC is lost there will be a $5 replacement fee.
- Extended Warranty Purchase Click Here
- Please check with Sky Lumen before any disassembly is done in a way more than necessary to change batteries. Otherwise, Sky Lumen warranty could be voided.
- What is Fiat Lux? It is a hand selected sample that is best of the bunch. Usually has a great beam, tint or great body and head aligned fitment. Fiat Lux is not something you can order. It's a light that is for occasional sales only.
- DriverVN & DriverVNX Instruction Click Here
- The "R" at the end of the tittle = Highly Recommended
- HC= Heated Colorr, Done on SS and Ti for oxidized color
- AHC = Abrasion/Artistic Heated Color. Abrasion of some form added to reveal even more color after heat treatment.
- P = Polished
- PAHC = Polished Abrasion Heated Colors
- SDCE = Shave Dome Cut Edge = removal of the LED dome and surrounding edge to acquire a warmer tint and improve throw
- De-Lens = DL = SBT90.2 removal of the lens box = 5% boost in performance and whiter tint
- CuHS = Copper Heat Sink
- Performance specifications are measured at 2 seconds on the brightest setting
- Modded lights can have marks from disassembly. Some more than others. Some none at all. Email to confirm what you can expect for your particular build.