$215 SPEC A XHP50.2 6500K Turbo 22,000L, 95Kcd, 616m
- $288 SPEC B 8*SFT40 5000K 11,000L, 125Kcd, 707m (Gorgeous cooler neutral tint with 32% more intensity but 50% less lumen and less heat)
- Moonlight @ 1.5Lumen + 32,000mAh = 4months Runtime = Recharge Iphone 14 Ten Times!!!
- How the heck is this relatively small battery rated at 32Ah?!
- Built in USB-C Port = Input Recharge & Output FAST Charge PowerBank
- Massive PowerBank capacity is a selling point alone!
- A couple of lights & PowerBanks in my cars are being replaced with this light
- Excellent fan implementation with proper water resistant
- Active Cooling Powerful Fan ON @ High levels only. Pull heat from the front & dissipate around the fins super effectively
- Fan continue to run until light is cool when light is OFF
- Hold 6,500Lumen non-stop with mild felt heat
- Large surface area computer heatsink like cooling fins
- Most impressive Lumintop innovation/engineering to date
- Easy tail cap loosen for physical lockout
- Great overall value
- Tailstand firmly
- Weight: 1lb 11oz/ 766g
Cons: Arkward landyard installation point. Loud fan. Stainless bezel to protect this heavyweight would be nice. Light roll easily without included tripod screw attachment. Holster should be included.
- User Interface:
- Quick Press = ON/OFF.
- From ON Press& Hols Ramp Up/Down.
- From OFF/ON Double Press = Turbo/TurboMax.
- From OFF Press&Hold = Moonlight. From Moonlight Successive Double Press = Strobe-SOS-Beacon-Strobe.
- From OFF 3X Press = Voltage Check.
- From OFF 4X Press = Lockout/Unlock.
- From OFF 5X Press = Fan ON/OFF
- From OFF 7X Press = Button AUX LED ON/OFF
+ "V54" Engraving
+ Extended Warranty
+ International Shipping Insurance
Must Read Purchase Agreement